Mr. Stacy Mapel
PGA Certified Professional (Teaching & Coaching)
Cell: (817) 913-5971
1. Awarded “Best of Plano 2013 & 2014” in the golf instruction category by the Plano Awards Program.
2. Author of “Your Personalized Approach to Improved Golf; The Setup.” This book helps players at every skill level determine the correct stance width, ball position, etc. that is right for them based on their flexibility and overall physical characteristics.
3. Awarded “Expert Author” status by EzineArticles which is recognized as one of the largest and well known online sites for accomplished authors to submit and publish their material.
4. First PGA Professional in North Texas to earn Certification in Teaching & Coaching through the PGA’s Certified Professional Program. One of the first 40 in the country.
5. Teaches players at every skill level including beginners, former PGA and Florida mini Tour players, his fellow PGA Professionals, as well as coaching college players to an NCAA tournament win and Runner-up finishes.
6.EyelineGolf “4PE” & “Tour Roll” Certified Putting Instructor.
6. Publication of golf instruction articles in the Plano Star Courier, Southlake Journal, Colleyville Courier, Grapevine Courier, Weatherford Telegram, DFW Tribune, and the Utah Mensa (Genius) Society.
7. 1993 KRLD World Golf Expo Putting Champion Dallas, Texas.
8. Has produced 19 golf instruction videos on YouTube with over 145,000 views to date.
9. Golf Fitness Specialist (GFS) Certified through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)