We understand we are in for challenging times and many of you are counting on us to be open these times that we all have few options of things to do outside.
Even knowing that our hitting bays provide separation as far as 10 ft from each other, we are taking extra precautions to keep everyone as safe as possible while following all the guidelines from the CDC at this point in time:
1. All touchpoints inside the clubhouse and restrooms are being sanitized every hour (including countertops and any rental golf clubs).
2. After every guest check-in, we sanitize the credit card display for the next one!
3. We are instructing staff who are exhibiting symptoms of illness to stay home or seek care from a medical provider when necessary.
4. Before the opening time at 9 am, all screens at the bays were sanitized appropriately.
5. The new on-screen graphic below is reminding everyone to do their part so we all can come back to normal activities sooner than later!